Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A few before and after pictures!

Quick update: A few before and after pictures from day 1 to day 15! I don't feel like I can see much of a difference but I can feel a difference! I hate these pictures but I thought I would be brave and share my results so far!



 
Day 1
Day 15 Don't I look happy! ;) Down 4 or 5lbs!

Day 1
Day 15! I can see a difference in m face and tummy!

Day 1!
Day 15... I hate this shot! I've got a big butt and I can not lie! :)





Well...there ya go! I will do this again on day 24! I try not to let this discourage me as I don't see much change, I'm dropping inches, pounds and my clothes are getting looser! Not only that but I'm still not having those awful headaches that I was having everyday and I still have so much extra energy! I'm loving this feeling! It feels good to be good to my body!

Update:Day 16, after a good work out I was still feeling great so I decided to play dress up with some clothes that I haven't had on in a while. I have been in shorts all summer so my jeans have been hidden in the closet. At the beginning of the summer I was feeling uncomfortable in my jeans.... I wore jeans once a couple of days before starting the challenge and remember thinking..man..this sucks, I look awful! My muffin top was getting harder to hide!!!

So today I tried on my jeans and they all fit so much better!! So I thought I would be brave and try on some jeans that I couldn't even button 16 days ago..My favorite jeans-my fav. because when they fit right they are so comfortable! Well..ta da!!!!!




I can wear them! I can button them without sucking in too! :) I'm pretty excited! I might even have to wear them out in the heat of the summer just because I can! ha


Karah

No comments:

Post a Comment