Monday, July 15, 2013

Past DIY Projects!

I love trying new DIY projects! Here are some things that I have attempted over the past year.

My next project will be a DIY headboard for our bedroom! Hopefully will be able to have this done soon!


Anyways,

Andrew and I have been in our home for a little over two years now. At first it felt like we would NEVER be able to finish every room! We started with one room at a time. First we did the living room, then the kitchen, our bedroom, the craft room and then our bathrooms! 

There is still so much that needs to be done, BIG THINGS like new counter tops in the kitchen, new flooring in pretty much every room of the house and updating our bathrooms! These are things that will take some time.

Here are some before and afters, what our home looked like at first and how it has slowly changed (and still changing)!














Got rid of that yucky green wall, wall paper, and white walls! It took a lot of painting and time but it was worth it! 

I painted the table in the kitchen an the coffee table in the living room!



Moving onto the craft room! This is where I hide all things craft and for school!











With a little paint on some old furniture, some stenciling and covering old canvases with some new fabric my craft room was finished! Well..almost finished!

Here are some things I did over Christmas!




I love getting into the holidays with making things! Andrew and I even made our own gingerbread house too!

Karah

No comments:

Post a Comment