Sunday, August 11, 2013

Erin Condren Life Planner 2013-2014

Its here!! Its here!!
When I was on the search for a great planner for my 2013-2014 work and school year I came across ErinCondren.com and I fell in love. But I also had a hard time finding a good review on her life planners.
Her website made them look amazing and irresistible of course, but I wanted to see what people who used them really thought.... I came across a few blogs and reviews but not a lot of pictures of information showing me what was inside the planner. So now that I have mine, I thought I'd share! :)

Just an early warning..there will be lots and lot of pictures in this post! From front to back!

With the planner came some customized labels and gift labels.
And two $10 gift cards for future purchases! :)



Here is it, inside that pretty pink paper!!
Tada! There are LOTS of different covers to pick from. I thought I'd put a few picture on the cover with people and animals that make me smile. It'll be nice to look at everyday as this planner will go everywhere with me and get a lot of use in my crazy busy life.

They have these bands at target to keep everything together-they also had cute ones available when ordering your planner, but I already had a few so I skipped it.



A couple of pages in there is a sections for birthdays and anniversaries..Honestly, I will probably never use these pages. ha I will probably take advantage of this space to keep track what lesson plans to take out with me to my visits on that day. This would actually be a great way to do so, instead of using 100 sticky notes.

The two page spread of the month. Nice and roomy!
Also a nice roomy two page spread of each week! 
This is one of the two main things that I have to have in my planner. Its hard to find great planners with these pages in them. But between school and work I have to have a weekly break down. Last year I didn't have this in my planner and I lived off of large note cards each week to keep track of homework to do lists!

Each day is broken down by morning, day and night! There is also a space below for meal planning, lists, to dos, thoughts, etc. With a to do list space on the side next to Monday, I use this bottom space for meal planning each day!


After the monthly planning there is lined notebook paper AND doodle paper. There's a pretty good chunk of paper in there. This is great space for meeting notes and there is plenty of it too!

A few pages for important numbers and information. I'd think most people probably wouldn't use this space-but it is useful for my job.


 AND a four pages of customizable stickers. I have two pages of stickers with text on them and two pages of blank stickers. The colors match my color coding system too. :) haha


The second thing that I really needed and wanted in a planner was a pouch to store pens. In the pouch there were a few more customized labels, note cards, etc. I took this pouch and placed my pens in it.
Also, before the pouch is a two sided folder to store lose paper. :)

The laminated tabs! :)


The back page of the planner, I didn't add any pictures to the back.


Well, so far, still loving this thing! :)

Karah

No comments:

Post a Comment