Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Offically an Advocare distributor!!

Ok, after a month of no blogging, I am back!

Phew... These past 4 weeks have been a bit overwhelming!!!

With the start of the fall semester, new school year at work with Parents as Teachers AND my practicum as a hospice social worker, I feel like I never get a break to do the things I enjoy doing....

I have finally been able to get a half day off on Wednesdays after putting a lot of time into my practicum, too much time actually, so now I have to slow down so that I don't do too many hours before mid November..Well that's fine with me, I will take a half day off to do homework! No problem! :)

So.....everything with classes and all is going well! I am LOVING my role as a hospice social worker and have even found myself thinking about getting my masters as a MSW specializing in gerontology! Yup, I am loving it that much.

What am I learning in hospice?
Well..a lot! But, what I feel like I have found the most is just how important it is to take that extra time with the ones you love- even if they just need somebody to sit and listen, how important my mother is in my life and how fast time goes by, also, that I will never leave her in the care of anybody but myself when that time comes.

Sorry mom-you are stuck with me! ;)

Speaking of my MOM!! We just placed an order for her to begin the Advocare 10 day herbal cleanse!!!! Yayyyyyy!!!!! I just know that she is going to see such great results and I am so excited to see her take the steps in becoming healthier!!! She is going to see just how great and easy it really is to eat clean!

Hopefully this will become a lifestyle change for her and she can forever eat clean, only putting healthy food into her body.

She recently had a check up and it appears that she is cancer free too! :) She is so strong and so amazing, its about time she heard some good news! God is watching over her and putting his hands on her. I just know that my crazy mother who is so full of life will be here to make us laugh for years and years to come. Cancer isn't going to bring her down! She has beat this twice now!

I am still trying my best to eat clean! I am eating clean 85% of the time, which I don't feel like that is something to brag about right now..Not where I am at...I am still trying to lose weight-not maintain! 

I ended my 24 day challenge about a month ago and have lost another 4 inches!

Here is an awful picture of me a year ago last month! Check me out, rockin that double chin! haha 


Here is another AWFUL picture of me..but a year later and 10lbs down! Bye bye double chin! ;)


I have not weighed or measured myself in a few weeks...I think I will do this in a couple of weeks after using some different Advocare products that I just received in the mail today. I might be 10lbs down from a year ago, but I am still 13lbs away from my goal weight...! I knew that I wanted to continue to use the Advocare products because of how great I feel when I am on them so I decided to become an Advocare distributor!

 Please check out my Advocare site and all of the wonderful products here!

So, what did I order this go round? ok, I love my spark and the MNS Max 3! Those are great products that I know I will be ordering again.

I wanted to try to new stuff so I ordered Carb-Ease Plus, ThermoPlus and Chocolate Meal Replacement Shakes with my Spark!






I was using pink lemonade spark, which I love, but this order I got Mango Strawberry! Yum! I love this stuff! It is so good!

Carb-Ease Plus: helps to reduce absorption and to breakdown carbs and fats, supports healthy blood glucose and helps to reduce negative effects of carb consumption! Well..Im a carb lover, I am working really hard to stick to my good carbs, but I wanted to give this a try!

ThermoPlus: Helps the body to convert fat into energy, promotes a healthy metabolism, works to help suppress appetite and contains oolong tea and sage extracts to support weight loss! I will continue to use this along with MNS when I reorder if I love this product-I have a feeling I will!

I ordered the meal replacement shakes also, I thought these might be helpful during night classes. I have been coming home to eat dinner at 8:30 three nights a week after being super hungry during class.. I hate eating so late.

With my night classes and LONG works days I have become the crock pot queen!!!! Mostly all the recipes that I have tried have turned out really good, a few...not so great! But I am learning and Andrew is getting a cooked meal when he gets home from work even without me being here.

Also, just a random thought...but I am really looking into and thinking about doing a vegetarian challenge! It will take some more research as I want to be sure I am still getting what I need without eating meat, but after mastering clean eating, this is another thing I would love to do! If you have any suggestions or ideas on ways to still be healthy while cutting out meat, please share! I have been looking at a great site for some help.
Chooseveg.com

OOOOH! I also got my wonderful thirty-one bags in the mail today along with some of my Advocare products! I had to share... I ordered one for my and one for my momma!






Alright...back to the homework before class tonight! :)

Karah





No comments:

Post a Comment